Marketing Coordinator (part-time) – Winston-Salem, NC
We’re always on the lookout for awesomeness. Do you have it? If so then there may be a place for you on the Foothills team. Apply online using our Employment Application, or download our pdf version and send with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: background check required for all positions.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Position Summary: The successful candidate will:
- be an integral part of the Sales & Marketing Team
- work closely with leadership and various other stakeholders, usually on a multitude of simultaneous projects requiring demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both visually and orally, as well as in writing, with external and internal stakeholders, on the Adobe Suite of design applications as well as on social media and WordPress web platforms
- have an affinity for design that works, not their own design preference, and must be able to maintain a positive attitude despite a demanding workload and tight timelines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for signage and graphic design needs, both internal and external, ensuring timely delivery of satisfactory product
- Manage library of up-to-date branding images, including logos, bottle labels, photographs, packaging and package images, point of sale templates and sales and technical sheets, and ensure appropriate access or delivery of such to all stakeholders internal and external
- Assist Marketing Director in monitoring and updating website and social media applications as requested
- Coordinate and support all off-site events by tracking a company event calendar, coordinating additional staffing, and providing support as needed
- Attend meetings, take notes and organize and prioritize own work to meet deadlines
- Maintain professional manner and demeanor with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Support sales and marketing staff as requested by department heads
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Four year degree and at least one years’ experience or equivalent experience in design and communication field
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Suite of design applications
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines, ability to take direction from various inputs and synthesize into effective results, ability to prioritize and work well under pressure, and a passion for marketing as it applies to the beer industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively: visually; orally; and, in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work with printed materials vendors in the following areas:
- Posters, signage and point of sale (“POS”)
- Stickers and other promotional materials
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work with co-workers, other professionals, vendors, managers and across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee in the position described to perform the position’s essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Those physical demands include:
- Frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, talk and hear, and stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl
- Frequently lift and move up to 40 pounds and move kegs which may weigh up to 165 pounds
Compensation and Benefits:
Foothills Brewing offers competitive wages consistent with experience level
Foothills Brewing also offers comprehensive benefits packages that are job classification determined and may include medical, dental, and disability insurance, 401K, paid time off, and plenty of fun.
To apply for this position, please submit both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Foothills Brewing reserves the right to revise the job description or to require performance of different tasks when circumstances warrant.
Foothills Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.