Marketing Intern – Winston-Salem, NC
We’re always on the lookout for awesomeness. Do you have it? If so then there may be a place for you on the Foothills team. Apply online using our Employment Application, or download our pdf version and send with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: background check required for all positions.
This is a 20-30 hour fall intern position at Foothills Brewing in Winston-Salem.
Position Summary: Opportunity for hands-on experience with craft beer marketing team.
Candidate Profile: The intern position requires managing multiple functions and activities on a promotionally-focused marketing team. The ideal candidate will have the maturity, energy, organizational skills, and work habits to thrive in a multi-tasking environment. A genuine interest in craft beer is helpful. Personal integrity, people skills, and professionalism are a prerequisite. The candidate must be comfortable with hands-on execution of various marketing programs. Success is dependent upon fit with Foothill’s culture, which embraces entrepreneurship, hard work, and a passion for the company’s mission and goals.
Promotion and Festivals
- Organizing beer festival and event participation with Foothills staff and third parties
- Execution of numerous event production tasks
- Follow up and evaluation of programs
- Distribute PR materials and follow-up with media outlets
- Administrative duties to support customer acquisition and retention program
- Content management on website and social media
- Charitable Contributions Management
- Oversight to support company’s donations and charitable contributions
- 20-30 hours per week
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years old
- Dependability, enthusiasm, cheerful and professional demeanor
- Willingness to learn and do hands-on work
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s license and car in good condition
- Actively pursuing BA in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or Sales
- Leadership in student organizations and/or athletic teams is highly valued
Compensation: stipend provided, also compliance with credits or other certification from undergraduate program as arranged by intern
How to apply: send resume and personal social media links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Foothills Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.