Packaging – Winston-Salem, NC
We’re always on the lookout for awesomeness. Do you have it? If so then there may be a place for you on the Foothills team. Apply online using our Employment Application, or download our pdf version and send with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: background check required for all positions.
Reports to: Packaging Supervisor
Position Summary: Packaging is responsible for all activities associated with bottling and kegging including minor machine maintenance, set up and clean up of packaging machines, machine operations, and quality control of packaging.
- Bottle and/or keg finished product
- Troubleshoot bottling line
- Assemble packaging materials
- Move product from bottling line to cooler
- Maintain cooler in an orderly and sanitary manner
- Rotate kegs in cooler
- Clean kegs
- Paint kegs as needed
- Fill kegs
- Other duties as required
- Valid drivers’ license
- Solid communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior related experience
Essential Physical Functions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- • Carrying • Writing • Bending • Stooping • Grasping
- • Standing • Twisting • Sitting • Lifting • Walking
- • Kneeling • Reaching overhead • Crouching
- • Communicating with customers and co-workers • Using telephone and fax machines
- Lifting/pulling/pushing up to 55 pounds frequently
- Lifting/pulling/pushing up to 165 pounds on occasion
- Working on your feet for over 8 hours a day
- Moving around in a tight space
- Working in extreme temperatures
- Working with hazardous materials when cleaning
- Working in a loud production environment
- Must have depth perception and be able to distinguish basic colors
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to see and hear clearly
- Must be able to see less than 20” away and a distance of more than 20 feet
- Must have use of side vision
- Must be able to read and distinguish small print.
Foothills Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.