Monday, March 20, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Know it all? prove it.
Join us every Monday night at the Tasting Room for a pint of your favorite Foothills beer and an hour of trivia. Winning team gets a $25 gift card.
Here are a few trivia questions to get you warmed up:
- Who was the legendary Benedictine monk who invented champagne? Dom Perignon.
- Name the largest freshwater lake in the world? Lake Superior.
- Where would you find the Sea of Tranquility? The Moon.
- What kind of weapon is a falchion? A sword.
- Which word goes before vest, beans and quartet? String.
- What is another word for lexicon? Dictionary.
- Name the seventh planet from the sun. Uranus.
- Who invented the rabies vaccination? Louis Pasteur.