Facilities Maintenance Coordinator – Winston-Salem, NC
We’re always on the lookout for awesomeness. Do you have it? If so then there may be a place for you on the Foothills team. Apply online using our Employment Application, or download our pdf version and send with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE NOTE: background check required for all positions.
Reports to: Brewery Supervisor
Position Summary: The Facilities Maintenance Coordinator assists the Brewery Supervisor and Packaging Manager in the maintenance of the brewery equipment and operations. This position encompasses all levels of maintenance and installation of equipment. The employee will be able to identify, troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems throughout the facility to include process and packaging equipment as well as facility infrastructure and provided utilities. Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment and maintains the facility in top condition.
- Routinely inspects and maintains building and installed equipment
- Performs minor and routine repairs on brewery and packaging equipment
- Assists with the installation and modification of equipment systems.
- Responsible for parts inventory, troubleshooting, performing repairs, arranging contractors/bid/vendors for major repairs
- Serves as a maintenance point of contact for Packaging Manager and Shipping Manager to maintain efficient and timely production
- Inspects buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Communicates needs for major repairs or additions to the Brewmaster
- Follows oral and written instructions with minimal supervision
- Reads technical manuals, electrical blueprints and mechanical drawings
- Communicates with Brewmaster and all brewery staff regularly and efficiently to determine and fulfill any needs of the brewing operation
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Arrive to each shift on time with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Experience in electrical, plumbing and pumps/pneumatics
- Experience in welding and mechanical engineering
- Ability to use power tools, hand tools and fabricate parts as needed
- Project management skills
- Valid drivers’ license
- Strong oral and written communicate skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Open to shift work and weekends; hours may fluctuate with production needs
Job Type: Full-time
Foothills Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.