4 Course Beer Dinner - StrEat Provision
Monday, July 24, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
4 Course Beer Dinner featuring Foothills Beer Paired with StrEat Provision foods, highlighted by a rare Sexual Chocolate appearance!
We’re hosting our first-ever food truck beer dinner with Chef Jeremy Clayman and his food truck, StrEat Provision. Jeremy has over 20 years’ experience in Charlotte, Raleigh, Nashville, Charleston, and Winston-Salem and has worked for two James Beard Foundation Award-winning chefs. His innovative cooking offers a fresh take on Southern dishes using local ingredients – which for this dinner will be complemented by our hand-crafted beers.
Here’s the menu, with beer pairings:
- Foie Gras drizzled in Chocolate Balsamic
Blueberry & Black Pepper Biscuit
– paired with Sexual Chocolate Russian Imperial Stout
- Vegetable Garden with raw, pickled, and pureed baby veggies
– paired with Jade IPA
- Seared Beef with Smoked Potatoes, Kale, and Pickled Onions
– paired with People’s Porter
- Strawberry Ginger Shortcake
– paired with Hoppyum IPA
There will be aperitifs and beer in between courses as well, so please plan ahead and arrange a ride home.
SEATING WILL BE LIMITED. Reserve your spot today! To make a reservation, email firstname.lastname@example.org. $45 per person.