St. Patrick's Day Celebration
Saturday, March 14, 2020
11:00 am - 11:59 pm
Join us for an authentic St. Patrick’s Day celebration with the Winston-Salem Wolfhounds, our local Gaelic Football club!
- Chef Shane will be whipping up some traditional Irish food (5pm-9pm)
- Wild Willies Wiener Wagon (12-9 pm)
- Big Mouff CheeseSteaks (12-9 pm)
- Gaelic Football (GAA) Sports Demonstrations (11am – 1pm)
- Irish dancing by Lismore Academy of Irish Dance (12:20pm-2pm)
- Virtual Reality- ” Journey through 3 Irish Landmarks” (12pm-4pm)
- Win a “Trip to Ireland” Raffle. Announcing winner @ 6:30pm. Find out more here -> RAFFLE FAQ’s & Raffle Rules
Come enjoy some good craic (as they say in Ireland) and learn about the great work the Wolfhounds are doing to promote Gaelic sports and Irish culture in the Triad.
This event is family friendly and free to attend!