Sometimes a pint just won’t do. For those occasions, we’ll be happy to supply kegs of our craft beer for your party/festivities/winter hibernation.
A few basics to know:
- Kegs may only be purchased at our tasting room (3800 Kimwell Dr.) – not at our downtown pub
- Each keg/handpump requires $50 deposit – refundable upon return of undamaged equipment
- All kegs are sold and returned during regular tasting room hours only (listed lower left of this page)
- Please place orders at least 1 week before pickup date
- cash and major credit cards accepted
Pricing (dependent upon style chosen):
- 1/2 barrels (124 pints): $135 to $215
- 1/6 barrels (41 pints): $60 to $100
To purchase kegs please call our tasting room (336-997-9484) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And feel free to invite us to the party. We’re fun.