“One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.”
Guessing family gatherings at the Euripides household weren’t much fun.
Being in our Loyalty Rewards Program, however, IS fun. ’Cause you get stuff! Stuff is fun.
Here’s the details:
- Sign up here – we’ll instantly give you 100 points just for doing that! I know, ridiculously generous. IMPORTANT: remember your reference number after you’ve signed up. Write it on the palm of your hand or your little brother’s forehead or something.
- Next time you’re in the pub (or the tasting room) (or Footnote) lean in very conspiratorially to your server and say, “I joined. I’m loyal.” An accompanying wink might add drama. Your call. Anyway they’ll get a manager, who will get you a card and fittingly gush over you and your newfound club status.
So now you’re saying . . . “what exactly do I get?” All business. I like that.
- You’ll earn a point for every dollar you spend, and 1 ½ points between 11am and 2pm Monday through Friday. Think of it as a constant lunch special.
- Every 175 points earns you $10 on your card. We’ll even give you 175 points on your birthday. Boom, there’s 10 bucks right there.
- Points can be redeemed anytime for food, beer, merchandise, or a joke from the bartender. Wait, never mind, those are free.
- You can also sign up your club or group – anyone who comes in and gives the group number, the credit gets applied to that group. Like a cool secret society. Without the hazing.
So be one with us. Be loyal.
Or don’t. Whatever.
“Hey you mug.”
Sorry, we just like quoting old gangster movies. So here’s the deal, Mugsy:
- 49 bucks and you’re in for life. It’s like being a made guy.
- You get a cool Foothills t-shirt (of your choice) and a 20 oz. mug every time you order a beer. Do the math – that’s 4 extra ounces for the price of a pint. Pretty sweet.
- You also get 20% our fantastic food every Monday. It’s a little like stealing from us. You hoodlums.
Hey – never go against the family. Stop by the pub and sign up for Mug Club today.